Thursday, April 11, 2019

Hello, here I am again

Hi! It’s been so long since the last time I wrote here.

Since blogspot removed their mobile application in AppStore (idk in 2017 or 2018), I stopped writing because I feel more comfortable to write using my phone rather than laptop, so I could write anywhere and anytime. So here I am coming back here cuz I just figures out that the mobile app is back.

I think writing journals has helped me to express about what I thoughts or felt using words. As a person with engineering background, I work with numbers most of the time rather than words, that's probably why I don't get used to write and find it hard even just to choose the right word to express my thoughts.

So here it is, my personal thoughts as a part time engineer living her life in a corporate world, and a full time life-learner figuring out things.

Happy reading, I hope you could learn something from here. Thanks for stopping by!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment